Offutt AFB PCS News
- ‘Doomsday plane’ goes digitalby Joshua Plueger, 55th Wing Public Affairs on March 24, 2023 at 9:15 pm
Airmen of the 595th Command and Control Group at Offutt Air Force Base are adding a new E-4B to their inventory of survivable command and control platforms.
- DoD announces six new measures to enhance well-being of military force and their familiesby DoD News on March 23, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III unveiled a comprehensive plan March 22, aimed at improving the lives of the dedicated U.S. military force and their families.
- A flare for scienceby David R. Hopper on March 22, 2023 at 7:42 pm
As the nation celebrates National Women’s History Month throughout March, Team Offutt is honoring
- Air Force releases 102nd Uniform Board results for Airmen, Guardiansby DoD News on March 21, 2023 at 7:27 pm
The DAF approved several uniform initiatives for implementation effective April 1.
- Offutt school liaison looks to ease stress, help familiesby 55th Wing Public Affairs on March 17, 2023 at 8:59 pm
One of the most stressful times for a military member and their family is when they are transitioning to a new base.
- Activate new Tricare prescriptions with Q-Anywhere at Offuttby Kendra Williams, 55th Wing Public Affairs on March 16, 2023 at 10:00 pm
Do you get your prescriptions filled at a military pharmacy? If so, Offutt has now joined the ranks of bases offering remote pharmacy check-in using Q-Anywhere. Q-Anywhere is a Defense Health Agency-funded program that allows patients to use text […]
- 625th Strategic Operations Squadron continues building on ALCS successby Staff Sgt. Codie Trimble on March 13, 2023 at 1:44 pm
Twice a year, operational missile launch facilities and launch control centers are configured to simulate an unarmed missile launch using commands from an Airborne Launch Control System aboard a U.S. Navy E-6B Mercury.
- Ground broken on new 55th SFS campusby 55th Wing Public Affairs on March 10, 2023 at 8:54 pm
Almost four years after a devastating flood brought 720 million gallons of flood water onto the southeastern portion of the installation, ground was broken on the 55th Security Forces Squadron’s new campus March 9, 2023.
- Offutt AFB Rivet Joint maintainers achieve rare Black-Letter statusby 55th Wing Public Affairs on March 9, 2023 at 8:06 pm
Aircraft maintainers from the 55th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron achieved a Black-Letters status on RC-135V/W Rivet Joint tail number 4841 March 3, 2023.
- Expanded Airman’s Attic food pantry celebrates with open houseby 55th Wing Public Affairs on March 2, 2023 at 5:19 pm
An open house marking the expansion of the Airman’s Attic food pantry at Offutt Air Force Base took place Feb. 27, 2023.
- DAF hosts 3rd Virtual Women’s Air and Space Power Symposiumby DoD News on February 27, 2023 at 8:00 pm
The Secretary of the Air Force Office of Diversity and Inclusion will host the third annual Department of the Air Force Virtual Women’s Air and Space Power Symposium March 8-10.
- Renovated E-4B hangar reopens after 22 monthsby D.P. Heard, 55th Wing Public Affairs on February 24, 2023 at 4:38 pm
The 595th Command and Control Group held a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the reopening of the E-4B hangar Feb. 21, 2023, at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska.
- 2023 DAF Art Contest opens March 1by Debbie Aragon on February 24, 2023 at 2:00 pm
JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO-LACKLAND, Texas -- Calling all artisans … the 2023 Department of the Air
- ATSO rodeo helps ensure Warhawks ready for combatby 55th Wing Public Affairs on February 23, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Airmen from the 55th Wing participated in an Ability to Survive and Operate rodeo at Offutt Air Force Base Feb. 10, 2023.
- 55th Cyber Squadron spreads love to Omaha’s unsheltered homelessby Charles J. Haymond, 55th Wing Public Affairs on February 15, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Some 55th Cyber Squadron members united to spread love by providing food, blankets and winter weather clothing to the unsheltered throughout the month of February in Omaha.
- Offutt, Lincoln Airmen honor WWII veteran on 100th birthdayby Kristen Allen, 55th Wing Public Affairs on February 14, 2023 at 3:00 pm
Nebraska National Guard Airmen gathered with Air Force Lt. Col. (Ret) Julius “Neal” Clemmer and his family Jan. 28, 2023, in Lincoln to celebrate the World War II veteran’s 100th birthday.
- Department of the Air Force recognizes National Mentoring Monthby DoD News on January 24, 2023 at 5:14 pm
The DAF values mentorship as an enterprise imperative and is committed to increasing deliberate mentoring for Total Force Airmen and Guardians.
- Fightin’ Fifty-Fifth commemorates A-Staff IOCby 55th Wing Public Affairs on January 19, 2023 at 7:00 pm
The 55th Wing commemorated their A-Staff’s initial operating capability with a celebration at the Warhawk Community Center Jan. 17, 2023. The A-Staff’s IOC comes after months of planning and will usher in a new era for the Fightin’ Fifty-Fifth.
- 55th ISS moves into new headquartersby DoD News on January 13, 2023 at 8:00 pm
The 55th Intelligence Support Squadron officially opened its new headquarters with a ribbon cutting ceremony Jan. 6, 2023, at Offutt Air Force Base.
- Offutt Law Center offers free tax assistanceby 55th Wing Legal Office on January 12, 2023 at 11:00 pm
The 2023 tax season is rapidly approaching and since the holiday season is now behind us, why not search for those documents required to file your taxes completely and correctly? Once you’ve found them, your Offutt Tax Center is here to help you […]