Are you considering selling a home in the Omaha Metro or Offutt AFB area? Sign up for Market Snapshot to keep tabs on all the activity around your home including new listings, pending and sold properties.
FREE MARKET REPORT – Featuring the MLS Market Snapshot w/ Real Time Data! All data is provided by local MLS boards – The best source for real-time residential pricing information. Find out how much your home is worth!
Also Find Out:
- What homes are currently for sale in my neighborhood?
- What have homes sold for in my neighborhood?
- How fast are homes selling right now in my neighborhood?
- How do actual selling prices compare to listing prices in my area?
- How do I get more for the money in a changing market?
In just TWO EASY STEPS you’ll receive the most up to date and accurate picture of home sales in your neighborhood.
Our FREE Market Snapshot is the latest and greatest tool available to both Buyers and Sellers. It is a fully interactive MLS enabled home search that:
- Gives you all the latest ACTIVE and SOLD listings in the Omaha and Offutt AFB zip code(s).
- Displays a full satellite map of the location of all the listings.
- Enables you to compare list prices vs. sold prices.
- Shows days on the market for each listing.
- Number of homes listed vs. homes sold.
- FREE Omaha and Offutt AFB neighborhood report.
- FREE report delivered to your email within minutes of your request.
To receive our FREE Market Snapshot just fill out the form below, or call your local Omaha and Offutt AFB real estate expert at (402) 709-4908.
In this changing Real Estate market it’s becoming more and more important for both Buyers and Sellers to become more informed not only on their local market but the market as a whole. Market Snapshot will enable Buyers to view all the recent Active and Sold listings in a specific zip code and compare all aspects of the listings enabling the Buyer to make a more educated and informed decision. For Sellers it will allow them to again view all Active and Sold listings in their neighborhood and help them properly price out their home for the best chance at a quick sale.
As our market has changed from a Seller’s Market to a Buyer’s Market, this tool will prove to be an invaluable one.